Technical Account Manager – £60k-£65k – FarnboroughBonus £10k + Corporate BenefitsPenguin Recruitment Ltd is working on behalf of an internationally renowned IT Security Solutions Provider, who currently have an urgent need for a talented and ambitious Technical Account Manager to join their Farnborough head office. As an established Security provider they have an award-winning reputation, and plans to expand further into 2021. The Role:* You will be providing expert technical assistance to both the organisation’s sales team and customer base, and to be the technical point of contact for all Cyber Security related issues. This will be achieved through the technical sale of networking services to a diverse range of end-user clients.
* You will be assisting key account managers with identifying opportunities for business from a technical perspective, as well as working with existing accounts to introduce new products and services.
* As the Technical Account Manager, you will be tasked with keeping abreast of new channel developments, introducing these to the client base, and liaising regularly with vendors to qualify leads. Requirements:* You will hold a minimum of 3+ years of technical sales or consultancy experience within the Cyber Security space, either in a Presales or Technical Sales capacity.
* This should include experience of Channel Partners and End User sales and/or technical sales, ideally with a strong solutions focus.
* You will hold advanced IT Security knowledge of areas such as Anti-Virus, Network Security, Mobile Device Management, Networks (Performance and Analytics), Firewalls, IPS, Network flows etc.
* You will also be technically-minded, driven and passionate about technology, willing to learn new products, and have the ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
* You will also be self-motivated and self-reliant, in addition to having the ability to present a professional image at all times.