We are recruiting for a Sales Development Rep to come and join our team.
The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to grow within the sales function and develop into a Sales Executive or Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term successful career in IT sales and you will be a driven individual who will proactive and motivated, confident and resilience. You will be curious, energetic and a keen learner.
· Raising Brand awareness through calling, emailing and the use of Social Media
· Managing leads within agreed SLA’s
· Booking Appointments for Sales Managers
· Building Relationships with Prospects and Account Managers
· Attend Sales Team Meeting
· Attending forecast meetings with the sales team
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Contact B2B Prospects either through Telephone, email or Social Media and raising Brand Awareness
· Hold a conversation with a prospect around their key focuses and talk about how Mercury can help the prospect move forward and ensure it is a success.
· Handle any objections the prospect may have
· Feedback to the Sales & Marketing teams on the quality of the leads and campaigns
· Supporting with ideas on Campaigns
· Working closely with the Sales Managers on their Targeted Accounts and ensuring we see some success
· Booking high quality Appointments for the Sales Managers with high conversion turning into future opportunities
· Supporting with building a pipeline for the Account Manager
Mercury xRM is a cloud-based recruitment software solution that was created out of our own frustrations with software that would stop us doing our job quickly and effectively.
Developed as a result of the challenges encountered by our recruitment division, Mercury xRM is designed to streamline the recruitment process whilst delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. Mercury xRM is for recruiters that expect their recruitment software to work harder to help them win more business.
Beyond the usual features, such as creating and managing client, candidate and vacancy records, Mercury xRM recruitment software is packed with ways to help you work smarter.
These features include the use of the latest Microsoft innovations, include the ability to access the software within Microsoft Outlook and the ability to use voice commands on your Windows Phone to stay up to date whilst on the go.
In return you will be joining an ambitious company that is built around the success of its people, you will be given a clear career path that is achievable and on your timeline. You will have full support from your manager where you can expect open communication, and you will be joining a fast-growing team that that is striving for success.
You will be a key part of the new business team for Mercury.
IT Executive Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.