My Client is looking for an experienced Sales, Business and Programs Manager for 12 months contract. For this role you will be execution, and landing of all Sales and Sales Operations related matters. The Sales Excellence Team, in which this role sits, provides execution, landing guidance, coaching and orchestration on all Sales Excellence, Pipe Hygiene, Business Forecasting & Management and tactical and strategic Sales Excellence to the field.
- To be responsible for helping drive all matters connected to Support Sales Excellence in your respective TZ Region
- To be responsible for helping drive consistent and constant improvement in Pipe Hygiene and Forecasting
- To be a partner and collaborate closely with the Support Sales, Sales Excellence, Finance and Enablement Leads, for their respective TZ Regions, as they execute as per the annual Support Sales Excellence Plan & Strategy
- To be the subject matter expert in all issues connected with Support Sales Excellence & Operations, and to help & guide the field to find the right solutions & resources
- To partner closely with team leads outside of Support Sales (STU SEL and BSO SOPM) at the Area level, to clearly understand their roles & responsibilities, and work collaboratively to drive the rhythm of business for Support Sales
- Manage project milestones, status and communications to ensure LT alignment/input as well as drive effective landing and measurement of these strategic investments
- To build trust and foster working relationships with the cross-functional teams (as above) in each Area in their TZs
- To enable and strongly help adopt long term and strategic training and readiness related to Sales Excellence, by working together with Support Sales Managers, as well as with BSO and STU
- To be responsible for understanding all business tools and processes that are used for Support Sales Excellence, to provide occasional, and as required coaching, to be responsible for reports and business analysis as might be required by the TZ.
Skills / Experiences:
- Clear, demonstratable and unequivocal passion for business analysis
- Program Management ability: Ability to understand programmatic execution, and how to orchestrate across teams
- Well-versed in usage of standard Microsoft, or Industry standard business analysis tools/ platform: To be very comfortable working with Excel and pivot tables, and maintaining and extracting data from complex reporting
- Mine business analytics infrastructure that yields data and insights to help determine project scope, direction and success measures
- Ability to problem-solve, to have the patience to see an issue through to its final, logical conclusion
- Excellent communication skills in English: written and oral
- Ability to be able to work & perform with excellence from Home, or a mix of Home and Office, as the work conditions prescribe
- Have an attitude of learning & self-improvement
- To be detail orientated and be able to drill down into Pipeline status, Forecasting/ Business KPIs
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV.