Chapman Tate are working with an IT Security Services company focussed on IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security, Cloud & Data Solutions. They have a requirement to employ a Sales Specialist to focus on winning new business and growing accounts in the IT and Cyber Security market.
As part of your DNA, you are a results-oriented, self-starter who builds executive relationships and develops and executes sales strategies. Your primary role would be to engage with clients looking to strengthen their IT & Cyber Security.
- Build and execute your account plans – identifying, managing and closing opportunities
- Manage and grow accounts
- Understand and execute the process to grow your own pipeline
- Build meaningful business relationships with a variety of C-level and other key influencers in the sales process by understanding their business-critical issues
- Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close
- Good understanding around Cyber Security & IT Sales
- Must have experience of successfully selling solutions into Medium/Large/Enterprise clients across a variety of industries
- Successful track record of new business wins and achieving sales goals
- Professional presentation skills
- Incentive Bonus scheme
- OTE – £120k + uncapped