Location can be flexible as will be majority remote working with occasional travel into a West Midlands based office.
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey – Your Voice – Your Success “.
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are our motivations:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you?
To get the job that you’ll love
As our IT Services Sales and Account Manager you will be the go-to individual for our exciting customer base, providing tailored solutions for all of their IT needs and advising them on the managed services that Azets can provide to them. Combining your excellent technical knowledge alongside your ability to build and maintain, strong, personable and lasting relationships with our customers, as well as across the Azets Family! Sound interesting?
Day to day you will business partner with individuals throughout the Azets customer base who originate from both a technical and non-technical background, meaning that a sound technical understanding of Microsoft products (such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and VoIP) alongside excellent, adaptable communication skills are essential within this position. You will be required to explain the technical elements of the solutions that Azets can provide in both business, and technical terms.
You will also be a pioneer for growth, taking ownership of our technical pre-sales and the on-boarding of new IT services customers.
It is clear that a successful individual for this role would be able to demonstrate outstanding communication skills in a variety of environments, a sound understanding of technical products and hold experience within an account management / sales environment to support Azets aspirational growth plans. Sound like you?
A note from the hiring manager;
“Excellent career-development opportunity for a technical pre-sales consultant with Cloud IT solution / reseller experience (software licencing, cyber security, performance management tools, unified communication, end user hardware and managed services) to join the fast-growing Technology Solutions division of Azets, an international accounting, tax, audit, advisory and business services company that believes in delivering a personal experience, both digitally and at your door.
Named as one of the ‘1000 companies to Inspire Britain & Europe we have a reputation for innovation and disrupting markets to deliver innovative technology solutions to customers that include iconic household names. We’re now looking for ambitious people to join us as we continue to grow and innovate. Come and Be the Best.”
Why join the Azets family?
At Azets, we believe personal development is essential as we become stronger together. You will receive support from the wider Azets family as you progress on your journey and will be working towards arranging monthly debtor meetings and running age debtor reports and liaise with solicitors for accounts which go into liquidation/Administration. Sound like you?
What’s in it for you?
• Pension – Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on your family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
• Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
• Enhanced Parental + Family leave – We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
• Agile Working – We’re on a mission to give you back your time.
• Life Assurance – 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
• Employee Referral Bonus – We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
• Employee Benefits Portal – Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
• Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
• Opportunity to attend social events – Time to stop, pause and have fun.
• Career Coaching – Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.